Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Zimbabve Man Loves Prostitute Turned Donkey


HARARE: A man from Zimbabwe has deeply fallen in love with a donkey. Moyo, 28, was taken into custody in the town of Zvishavane, about 300 kilometres (185 miles) south of the capital Harare on Sunday.

He has informed the court that he hired a prostitute who at some stage in the night transformed into a donkey, and that now he is “seriously in love” with the animal, state media said Wednesday.

According to The Herald newspaper on Sunday Moyo said in the court, “I think I am also a donkey. I do not know what happened when I left the bar, but I am seriously in love with (the) donkey”.

He said he had compensated $25 for a prostitute, and was flabbergasted Sunday morning when he heeded people condemning him of having sex with a donkey.

The Court has charged Moyo on account of bestiality and furthered ordered him to go through a mental examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment